CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

greatttt! so do i have this "come, i love giving money to china man" look or what? i was INNOCENTLY waiting for my sister to pick me up at laupasat after work today. so armed with all the barangbarangs i had under my table and my huge sling bag, i was minding my own business listening to darkbeat on my mp3 and silently cursing at the buses that attempt to park near me (which will mean theres no space for me to get into the car)............................

this china guy comes up to me and attempted to borrow money from me.

*black polo tee. tucked into black shoes. black clutch bag. black leather shoes.

c: xiao jie ni shi sing jia po ren ma?
(removes my earphones.. giving a damn irritated look.)
d: ah.
c: wo shi chong zong guo lai de. shi geng wo de peng you men lai. bu guo ta men qu le taiwan. wo na shi zai ji chang you wen ti.. shuo yi mei gen ta men qu.. ke yi jie wo yi xie qian buy ji piao ma?
d: huh??
c: ke yi jie wo ba bai kuai ($800).. wo hui qu zong guo hui ji qian lai huan ni.
d: dui bu qi wo mei you qian.

ok thats not everything that he said. there were more crap but i really couldnt be bothered to listen. number one, if you're selling tissue paper.. like 3 packs for a dollar, i really dont mind giving you a dollar to "aid" you and to get some peace. but if you're like some able men who isnt dressed in crappp dirty old torn clothes... and asking me for money.. (not that even if he was dressed in dirty torn clothes i would oblige. not the issue) HELLOOOO go work lah. stop cheating young singaporeans for money okay. no one (i hope) will be stupid enough to pass u 800 bucks and believe that it will actually come back to us ... in what? ren min bi ah???????? i mean its worst than begging. asking a total stranger for such a large amount of money.

so when i got into the car..

d: hi jie, hi elvin korkor.
s: hi girl..
e: hi daph..
d: guess what happened?? some crazy china man thought i would be generous enough to give him $800 to buy a plane ticket back home. and promised to post me the money when he's back there.. in rupiah i think.
s: hahahahha. con man lah daph. why didnt you say you're a lesbian?
e: what? still got such people? please dont tell me u wanted to loan him the $.
d: no im not stupid elvin korkor. and jie, he asked me for money...... not sex.....

sometimes i think my sis can be quite.. out of point. worst than me! hahahha.

okay, end of story. bottomline, dont talk to strangers. dont even think about lending money to strangers. siao ah!!! i mean if its like an old lady or sth who cant even walk without a stick... i really wouldnt mind. but you're some able guy.... tsk tsk. con man!!!! i am not that stupid ok. i still dont know why he bothered to ask me. do i actually have the "look" that i will believe his stupid story and give him 800 bucks? HELLO YOU KNOW 800 BUCKS CAN BUY ME 2 OF THE LOVELY TIFFANY SQUARE RING.... AND STILL GOT CHANGE FOR AN OSIM.UZAP...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home